1. Add Product / Custom Product:
Here you can add a product you have already created through the steps on our Knowledge Base article on Add/Maintain a Product or Service
, or a custom product. Adding a custom product will ask you to enter the product's description and information.
2. Product name: This is the name you entered when creating the product, it’ll be used as the commodity description in the BOL.
3. Quantity is the number of products you’re going to ship. This is then multiplied by the 4. Price/EA and the 5. Unit/Weight (LB) to get the total price and weight for the combined product quantity.
6. Freight Class:
Freight class is a measurement that allows for standard prices across all LTL freight carriers and businesses. It can be determined by measuring the height, width, and length of the shipment, multiplying these three measurements, and dividing the weight of the shipment by the result of this multiplication. You can also use a Freight Class Calculator like this one
7. Packaging: The type of packaging your handling units are carrying, like boxes, cases, etc. Avoid using Pallets or Skids in this field.
8. Packaging count: The number of packages you're shipping of the specified product.
9. Dimensions: The dimensions per packaging unit. (do not use handling unit dimensions) This will be multiplied by the 8. Packaging count to get the total dimensions of these products.