Create a Discount Code
The Inxeption Ledger provides the ability to create discounts for customers to use on a singular sales channel upon check-out to obtain the designated discount. Currently, discounts are only presented as a percentage off.
- Visit the Sales Channel Module
- Choose the applicable Sales Channel
- Press "Discounts"
- Press "Create New Discount"
Setting the parameters of the discount
Fill in the fields on this form:
- Add a Discount Code which is a text field that is the name of the discount code customers will type in during check out. It is not case sensitive
- Add a Value (%) which is the percentage of discount you wish to offer using this discount code. This must be in a whole number
- Add a Discount Description which is the Internal description of this code
- Choose the Dates Active which is the date range that you wish a discount code to be valid
- Choose a Minimum Crate Subtotal which is the minimum dollar amount that must be ordered in order for the code to be valid
- Press "Save"