UPS Parcel Claim
UPS is the responsible party for paying out your UPS parcel claims and shipping charges.
If you need to file a UPS Claim, email all of the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
When emailing a claim, please make sure you are including:
- Shipper's name, business name, address, ZIP Code, telephone number and fax number
- Receiver's name, business name, address, ZIP Code, and telephone number
- Shipper's UPS account number
- Tracking number
- Weight of the package
- Disposition of the package (whether it is with the shipper or the receiver)
- Invoice number, purchase order number or package ID number (if applicable)
- Does the package include Hazardous Materials / unknown chemicals or liquid that is not factory sealed?
- Does the package contain a firearm?
- Number of items damaged
- Value of the damaged items
- Is the item(s) repairable?
- What is the repair cost
- Provide a detailed description of the damaged item(s) (including model number, serial number, part number, color, size, etc.)
- Number of missing items, if applicable
- Value of missing items, if applicable
- Provide a detailed description of the missing item(s) (including model number, serial number, part number, color, size, etc.)
INDICATE THE PACKAGE TYPE(S)
- Box - Bag - Case
- Envelope - Pail/Bucket/Can - Plastic/Paper Wrap
- Tube - Other/No Exterior Package
- Was there obvious damage to the outside of the package?
INDICATE THE INTERNAL CUSHIONING USED (Indicate all that apply)
- Air Bags - Loose Fill
- Bubble Wrap - Paper
- Corrugated - Peanuts
- Double Boxed - None
- Foam - Other (Explain)